Histotechnician I- Laboratory Medicine and Pathology- Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Perhaps you imagine being part of a team where your colleagues inspire you to stretch and grow beyond your boundaries. Maybe you are looking for a purpose in life that gives you an opportunity to be part of a lasting legacy. Mayo Clinic has a legacy of inspiring hope and contributing to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated clinical practice, education and research. You’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism and mutual respect – and most importantly, a life-changing career.
The individual will contribute to the diagnosis, treatment and care of patients by accurately processing surgical pathology specimens.
Responsibilities may include processing, embedding and microtomy of all surgical tissues; cryotomy and frozen section staining; routine H&E and special staining; high complexity testing such as immunohistochemistry; gross examination/tissue processing of surgical biopsies; equipment maintenance and record retention; training staff; knowledge of pathology Laboratory Information System and other duties as assigned.
The position may involve travel between the Scottsdale and Phoenix campuses. Furthermore may perform high volume automated immunohistochemical (IHC) staining.
The individual must demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills as well as knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span. The ability to assess data reflective of the patients’ status and age-specific needs is also required. May be responsible for handling chemicals and/or reagents including chemical hazardous waste materials.
Learn and grow among the best in your field at the nation’s top hospital (U.S.News & World Report, 2018-2019), ranked No. 1 in more specialties than any other care provider. At Mayo Clinic, you’ll use the power of collaboration to achieve the highest standards for medical care and health improvement, working in the largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practice in the world with over 60,000 employees. You’re invited to contribute to a unique environment that brings together the best in patient care, groundbreaking research and innovative medical education. Being a part of Mayo Clinic allows for more work-life balance, competitive compensation and generous benefits, career security and the ability to manage and coordinate patient care in the most efficient ways possible.
©2019 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. Post offer/pre-employment drug screening is required. Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).
Qualified candidates must have Associate of Science degree from an accredited college/university in histology, biology or having emphasized anatomical, biological, and chemical science; or meet CLIA-88 regulations (42CFR493.1487 through 1491) for high complexity testing and one (1) year histology experience; or successful completion of a NAACLS accredited Histology Program. We are seeking someone with a current HT or HTL certification.
Please apply at: http://www.ecentralmetrics.com/url/?u=223811962325|56
General Dermatology, Mohs or Dermatopathology Opening in WA
Clarkston, WA 99403
• Will consider General Dermatology, Mohs or Dermatopathology.
• Enjoy working in a collegial, well-respected, and long-established practice.
• Flexible work schedule; preferably full-time but will consider part-time.
• Enjoy autonomy in developing your ideal and thriving practice.
• Pathology lab located on site.
• Partnership opportunity.
• Nextech integrated EHR utilized.
Highlights of the community:
• Voted # 1 as the Most Secure Places to Live in the U.S. by Sperling’s Best Places to Live.
• Myriad land and water outdoor activities; gateway to North America’s deepest river gorge.
• Easy access to the City of Spokane and Walla Walla’s popular wine region.
• Close proximity to two highly-regarded regional universities – Washington State University and University of Idaho.
• Enjoy beautiful scenic views, a mild climate, year-round recreation, inland seaport and so much more.
• Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
• ACGME-accredited Dermatology Residency. Fellowship training a plus.
• Board certified or eligible.
• Licensed or eligible for licensure in Washington.
• Excellent communication skills.
LINCOLNVILLE, ME 04849
Founded in 2004 by doctor’s Mark Jensen, DO and Charmaine Jensen, DO, our practice has grown into a skin cancer treatment center with 70% of revenue from skin cancer related treatments, 20% cosmetic and 10% general dermatology
Our office is located on 5 acres overlooking the Penobscot Bay with breathtaking ocean views
We have been blessed with great patients, in an amazing, small community, that has endless opportunities to explore and enjoy its wondrous beauties
Employment can be immediate or planned
Flexible work days and hours
Full time preferred
All surgeries done in our office, no call, no hospital work
Histology laboratory on site since 2012
Mohs laboratory on site since 2018
High performing support staff
Employed option with guaranteed salary, productivity bonus, and/or % of collections
Partnership and ownership options available
Loan repayment options
Relocation expenses paid and signing bonus available
Benefits include: Malpractice coverage, Disability, life, Health and Dental Insurances, Health Savings Account, 401(K) with profit sharing, Pension Plan options available, 529 College savings plan, and more
Newport Beach, CA 92660
We are looking for a Mohs Dermatologist to work in a prestigious multi-specialty group specializing in skin cancer and esthetic services. You will work with a team of elite physicians. Close support with advanced dermatopathology, reconstructive surgery, and injectables is provided. Academic pursuits, research, and writing is supported and encouraged.
You will have access to:
Complex skin cancer management in a team setting
Dermatology mentoring by experienced and highly regarded Mohs dermatologists and dermatopathologists
Mentoring and support from surgical oncologists and plastic surgeons
Non-surgical treatment on premises: SRT (superficial radiotherapy), photodynamic therapy
Monthly Skin Cancer Tumor Board attended by current and past university faculty
Research Assistant Support
Cosmetic Dermatology practice
DIAMOND level status with Allergan’s Professional Loyalty Program
Board certified subspecialists: Facial Plastic surgeons. Oculoplastic surgeons, and Body Plastic surgeons providing collaboration, referrals and support.
We offer a guaranteed annual salary with incentive bonus, full benefit package, ASC profit sharing, CME reimbursements, paid vacation and educational leave.
Board Certified/Board Eligible
Mohs Histotechnician – Full-time
Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83814
We are trying to find a great experienced Mohs Histotechnician for a full-time position, currently Monday through Thursday in a brand new lab. We also provide training to cross-train over and help as needed with histotechnician duties. This position will have benefits with health, dental, 401K, long-term disability, etc.
North Idaho Dermatology focuses on creating a family friendly atmosphere that is both enjoyable to work in while maintaining professional standards. We would like to find someone who can maintain and support this working environment.
You’ll enjoy living here. Coeur d’Alene is a destination people enjoy traveling to for all four seasons (water sports, hiking, biking during much of the year and snow sports during the winter) and often return to live here because they can’t get enough.
We look forward to meeting with you. If you would like to get to know us, you can go to niderm.com
Otherwise, please reply to this ad with your resume and we’ll be in contact. Thank you.
Formal training as a Mohs Technician or/and experience in Mohs.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spokane, WA 99218
Dermatology Practice is seeking a Histotechnician (Histo Tech) to join our team. Our practice will offer the right candidate a competitive salary, 401k participation with annual employer contribution, medical, dental, vision and a life insurance benefit.
Description: Under supervision of the Mohs micrographic surgeon, the histotech will map, cut, and stain the surgical specimens according to the outlined Mohs technique. The Mohs Histotech will perform all functions in the Mohs histology lab including, but not limited to, frozen section embedding, microtomy, staining, and filing. The Candidate will keep current with changes in laboratory procedures, and be responsible for maintaining Certification according to CLIA Regulations.
Duties and Activities:
• Prepare and maintain dilutions and stains
• Map and chromacode tissue specimens according to Mohs technique
• Cut horizontal frozen sections
• Prepare microscopic slides
• Dispose of tissue according to tissue disposal protocol
• Maintain quality control on all slides processed and monitor ongoing QC study
• Enter Mohs map data accurately in Mohs database each day
• Label, file, and store Mohs (histological) slides
• Submit slides as requested by supervising Physician to pathologist for confirmation of diagnosis
• Keep records as to the location of all slides in our possession
• Order and return slides to outside laboratories or offices
• Create and maintain accurate files and logs needed for records, entering, updating, and/or recording information accurately and in a timely manner
• Monitor inventory levels of supplies and equipment on a regular basis; Maintain log of supplies as they are ordered. Receive and check lab shipments to ensure accuracy, quantity, and quality of stock. Organize stock and equipment in a systematic and accessible fashion
• Maintain and operate laboratory and surgical equipment including cryostat
• Have routine preventative maintenance performed on all equipment
• Maintain cryostat according to OSHA standards
• Interact with patients in a cheerful and supportive manner
• Provide emergency assistance as required and/or directed by the appropriate authority or emergency team leader
• Maintain documentation as required by CLIA guidelines
• Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
• Education: Graduate of accredited Histotechnology program, preferred but not required
• Licensing and Certification: Histotech certification, preferred but not required
• Training and experience: One year of Mohs experience preferred
• Educated on and compliant with HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information
• Complies with Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional
• Ability to work effectively within role independently and with other team members
• Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
• Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English
• Ability to understand medical/surgical terminology
• Physical Requirements-Stooping, turning, bending, squatting, kneeling and the ability to lift up to 30 pounds;
constant/repetitive standing; requires normal, correctable vision and hearing, and the ability to accurately
discern color as necessary to perform job functions
757 E Holland Ave.
Spokane, WA 99218
(509) 444-6367 opt 7
Endwell, NY 13760
Seeking an exceptional F/T or P/T board certified Dermatologist / Mohs Surgeon to join our Dermatology practice with a strong emphasis on skin cancer treatment and Mohs Surgery.
- General Dermatology / Cosmetic Dermatology / Mohs Surgery, full or part-time, with excellent Compensation Package
- Employer paid malpractice insurance.
- Health benefits
- CME allowance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Full Mohs laboratory with in-house pathology.
- GentleYag, DOT, CoolScuplting, Ulthera, Microneedling, full aesthetician services.
- Experienced dermatological staff
- Three office locations
We are a thriving, well established state of the art dermatology practice featuring general dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, full pathology laboratory, and aesthetician services. Currently a ten provider practice in a modern, fully equipped office with a patient base that is continuing to grow. Experienced and long term employees committed to the practice. Great opportunity with no Medicaid. Flexible hours with a full benefits package and excellent earning potential.
We are located in Endwell, Elmira, Utica, Syracuse, Hamburg and the Jamestown area, just a few hours from Philadelphia and New York City and close to the Finger Lakes. Great location for healthy living, while enjoying a great lifestyle. Excellent colleges in the area.
Seeking an exceptional F/T or P/T board certified Dermatologist / Mohs Surgeon
Mohs Surgeon/ Dermatologist
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Mohs Micrographic Surgeon/ Dermatologic Surgeon for a prestigious and well established (twenty years) general and surgical dermatology practice located in Plainsboro, NJ.
The office is located within a very attractive suburban setting at the Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center, less than five miles from downtown Princeton.
We have an opening available for a full-time/part-time board certified dermatologist who is seeking a long-term relationship with partnership potential.
We offer a very competitive compensation package that includes strong incentives, paid malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, vacation, CME allowance, and a very generous 401K plan.
The successful applicant should have excellent clinical and surgical skills, an exceptional bedside manner, and share our commitment to deliver the highest quality of care to our patients in a collaborative, friendly, and professional environment.
A valid, unrestricted New Jersey medical license is required. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Mohs surgery, cosmetic procedures, and laser treatments.
Mohs Surgeon – Brand New Facility
Kansas City, MO 64158
We are looking for someone who enjoys making above market income while maintaining an excellent quality of life! At US Dermatology Partners, we do not tell our physicians how to practice. There are no production requirements, and you will maintain plenty of autonomy.
We have built a brand new, state of the art facility and are looking to add an exceptional Mohs surgeon to our team in Kansas City. As the prominent dermatology presence in the region, this is a great opportunity to step into a well-run practice with experienced staff and ample support.
U.S. Dermatology Partners is a partnership of prominent dermatology practices and experienced business leaders. Our model allows physicians to focus on delivering the highest level of care, without the administrative and regulatory responsibilities.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Enjoys doing some general dermatology as well as Mohs (50/50)
• Is passionate about patient care
• Enjoys working in a fun environment
• Thrives in a busy, fast-paced practice
• Wants to add value to the group
Mohs fellowship required
Board-certified in Dermatology. ASMS or ACMS.
Dothan, Alabama 36305
Looking for a second Mohs surgeon to join busy general/surgical dermatology practice in Southeast Alabama. There are currently three general dermatologists, one Mohs surgeon/general dermatologist, and two midlevel providers in the practice. The current Mohs surgeon (ASMS Fellow) performs about 600 cases per year and splits his time between Mohs and general dermatology. The practice collectively generates about 1500 Mohs cases each year, the majority of which are referred to outside providers, so an incoming surgeon would be busy immediately. There would also be an opportunity to pursue other interests including cosmetics or general dermatology if desired.
Affiliated Dermatology is a private corporation under the umbrella of a multispecialty group. As such, income of partner dermatologists is based on collections minus expenses, and front office, administration, billings/collections, and personnel are managed for you while you simply practice medicine.
ASMS or ACMS Fellow
Excellent surgical skills/experience with complex reconstructions
Craig Omohundro, MD
Clarkston, WA 99403
Are You Looking to…
• Avoid Large Controlling Medical Groups and have practice autonomy with ownership?
• Live in a top ranked outdoor recreational area?
• Have opportunities in cosmetics or Mohs?
• Keep all profits minus shared overhead from day 1?
This Practice Opportunity Might Be For You!!
I am currently recruiting a dermatologist to a thriving practice in Clarkston, Washington. Clarkston is located in the southeastern corner of the state and situated at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers, directly across the Snake River from its sister community of Lewiston, Idaho. I am the only full-time board-certified dermatologist in the area. Our 200,000+ population base covers Northern Idaho, Easter Washington and Northeast Oregon. I started my practice in the Lewis and Clark Valley in 2002. We moved to a new beautiful 6,000 square foot building in 2009 overlooking the Snake River. There is typically a 2-3 month wait for new patients to be seen in our clinic. At present we have a staff of 9 employees, with myself and a nurse practitioner.
$150K Loan Repayment, Dermatology – Mohs in Corning, NY
Sayre, PA 18840
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Mohs Surgeon. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
• Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5; no call
• High volume Dermatology department
• Space includes: Mohs lab, new equipment, 3 procedure rooms and 12 exam rooms
• Staff includes: histology tech, clinical assistant and a LPN
• Part of a physician led multi-specialty group practice with a fully integrated inpatient / outpatient EHR
• Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network
• Robust EHR (EPIC)
• Competitive compensation, benefits, relocation and $150K education loan repayment
Guthrie Clinic, founded in 1910, located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, provides comprehensive, team-based care to patients from an 11-county service area. Guthrie Clinic is comprised of four hospitals, 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional office network made up of 45 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs including home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Guthrie’s (main) Sayre campus is situated in a beautiful valley in north-central Pennsylvania, located just a few miles from the New York border. Guthrie’s service area stretches from Corning and Ithaca, NY to Wellsboro, PA (home of the PA Grand Canyon) down to Tunkhannock, PA and is less than 30 minutes from the Finger Lakes region.
Life in Guthrie’s expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there’s an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad career opportunities for spouses abound, at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and educational institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a quick trip. Discover the innumerable rewards of life in the Twin Tiers.