Dermatology MOHS | Start Service Line | 3.5 Days/Week | Top Chicago, IL Suburb
Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Join a team of 3 Dermatologists in a high volume, established practice
- Be the cornerstone and lead MOHS surgeon for the program. The group is currently referring out for all surgical cases.
- Be a part of key decision-making alongside leadership including equipment, vendors, additional support, and a potential flexible schedule to begin with 1.5-2 days of MOHs and 1-2 day(s) of General Dermatology per week
- Established support specialists including a scribe and APP available if desired
- Practice managed by one of the city’s largest groups with 120+ referring PC providers
- New, exquisite 80,000 square foot multi-specialty clinic and office space opening in September 2021
- Competitive compensation with salary + RVU model, plus a robust benefits package
Chicago, Illinois and Surrounding Suburbs:
- Live in the third largest city in the nation with exquisite cuisine, breathtaking architectural views, unlimited shopping, and weekly fun experiences at sporting, cultural, and musical events.
- This new clinic building is in a top-rated A+ suburb and the third best suburb for public schools in the country and only 30 miles from downtown. Based on personal preferences, you will have a diverse range of either urban or suburban living and various safe, friendly neighborhoods and communities.
- Experience all four seasons with an incredible summer spent near Lake Michigan whether at the beach, running or biking along the lakefront or trails, or boating. Enjoy skiing and winter activities as well in surrounding suburbs and easy access to Wisconsin.
Dermatology-MOHS | Major Midwest Metro Practice | 100K Signing Bonus
Alpharetta, GA 30009
If you’re looking to elevate your Mohs Surgical practice in a top-notch facility with unprecedented autonomy – this could be the next step for your career! Join a renowned physician- led private group as they continue to expand their Midwest footprint.
- Turnkey opportunity for a 100% Mohs practice with an established patient panel and opportunity to expand upon your surgical desires
- Opportunity to incorporate general dermatology if desired
- Optimal work/life balance with an option for a 4-day work week
- Competitive compensation package with >90th percentile proven earning potential
- Up to $100K sign-on bonus package
- Must be BC in Dermatology and fellowship trained in a Mohs ACMS recognized program – 2022 Mohs Fellows encouraged to apply!
- Less than 20 minutes from the heart of a bustling downtown metro, this affluent Kansas suburb tops the charts as the Best Place to Live in Kansas and ranks in the Top 50 Best Places to Live in the U.S.
- Named the Safest City in Kansas and home to two of the top-performing school districts in the U.S., this is the ideal community to lay down your family roots.
- Direct access to an international airport and an easy drive or flight to every major Midwest metro
- Enjoy a world-class culinary scene and renowned BBQ restaurants, putting Texas and Louisiana to shame.
- Get more bang (and square footage) for your buck, with a cost of living well below most major metro areas across the US. Whether you’re looking to rent in the heart of downtown, build your dream home, or join a neighborhood of friendly faces, this community offers exactly what you’ve been waiting for!
Ally Dumas, Search Consultant
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/adumas-3
Chandler, Arizona 85226
Full Job Description
Skin & Cancer Institute is seeking an Independent Contractor – board-certified and fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon to join our growing practice! We have a strong need for a Part-Time fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon for the Phoenix, Sun City West, Lake Havasu, Kingman & Bullhead areas. Applicant must be willing to travel.
Mohs Surgeons with Skin & Cancer Institute Dermatology benefits:
- Strong, established internal referral base.
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care
- Flexibility to optimize patient scheduling, clinical flow.
- Schedule accommodations for surgeon availability
- Well-trained, dedicated, and experienced staff including MA’s who act as scribes
- Practice is fully electronic, with intuitive and easy-to-use EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine)
- Percentage of production.
- High volume of cases.
Skin and Cancer Institute has multiple locations throughout Northern, Central and Southern California, Nevada, and Arizona. We believe in developing a strong team of medical professionals and staff that take pride delivering the best care for our patients with the upmost integrity.
If interested and qualified, please apply below or send CV to Michelle Saady Michelle.Saady@SkinandCancerInstitute.com.
Licensed Doctor of Medicine
Dermatology w/ Opportunity for MOHS | Unprecedented Earning Potential | 90 min from Chicago
Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
Located in a family-friendly IL metro area home to 350,000 people, this physician-lead practice offers the best of both worlds. With Chicago just 90 minutes away, enjoy easy access to big city amenities without the frustration of working in an oversaturated physician market.
• Largest and most comprehensive practice in the region; enjoys clear “big fish” status in catchment area of 500,000+.
• Turnkey opportunity – all physicians are booking weeks/months out and are earning above MGMA 90th percentile.
• No more having to beg hospital administrators to take your requests seriously – with Dermatologists at the helm, this group understands what it takes to run a successful practice and prioritizes excellent patient care.
• Collaborative, team-oriented environment – current providers are invested in success of incoming physician, and are open to offering mentorship.
• Opportunity for academic appointment
• Highly competent support staff allows you to ramp up with ease – work smarter, not harder
• Customize your case mix: General Dermatology, plus option to incorporate cosmetic Dermatology or Mohs surgery if desired. ASMS Certification is 100% sufficient; no fellowship required.
• Extremely competitive base salary plus additional production bonus available from Day 1
• Signing bonus, plus additional relocation assistance
• Flexible schedule offers outstanding work/life balance – full time (4 or 5 days per week) or part time, it’s up to you.
• Robust benefits package includes excellent healthcare, malpractice, PTO, CME time and stipend, retirement, and more
If you want to maximize your earning potential and have the time to enjoy the rewards of your efforts, please contact Katie Moeller:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
New graduates (2021 and 2022) and experienced physicians encouraged to apply.
Assist with other slip preparation
Properly performs grossing techniques to ink and embed tissue ensuring complete representation of vital surgical margins and maintain proper orientation.
Prepares sections of human tissue for immediate examination using rapid tissue processing and frozen section technique to freeze, cut, mount and stain tissue specimen received from surgery.
Use automated equipment and instruments including microscopes, microtomes and other lab equipment.
Examine slides under microscope to ensure tissue preparation meets laboratory requirements.
Performs Quality Assurance testing as specified in the Laboratory Procedures.
Documents daily equipment maintenance and temperature checks.
Clean and sterilize instruments.
Other duties as assigned
Ability to be a solo Histotech in a clinic environment as needed
Preferred: American Society of Mohs Histology member, with proven continuing education
February 16, 2021
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
This role will also include general and cosmetic dermatology.
Appealing package includes excellent benefits.