Dermatology w/ Opportunity for MOHS | Unprecedented Earning Potential | 90 min from Chicago
Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
Located in a family-friendly IL metro area home to 350,000 people, this physician-lead practice offers the best of both worlds. With Chicago just 90 minutes away, enjoy easy access to big city amenities without the frustration of working in an oversaturated physician market.
• Largest and most comprehensive practice in the region; enjoys clear “big fish” status in catchment area of 500,000+.
• Turnkey opportunity – all physicians are booking weeks/months out and are earning above MGMA 90th percentile.
• No more having to beg hospital administrators to take your requests seriously – with Dermatologists at the helm, this group understands what it takes to run a successful practice and prioritizes excellent patient care.
• Collaborative, team-oriented environment – current providers are invested in success of incoming physician, and are open to offering mentorship.
• Opportunity for academic appointment
• Highly competent support staff allows you to ramp up with ease – work smarter, not harder
• Customize your case mix: General Dermatology, plus option to incorporate cosmetic Dermatology or Mohs surgery if desired. ASMS Certification is 100% sufficient; no fellowship required.
• Extremely competitive base salary plus additional production bonus available from Day 1
• Signing bonus, plus additional relocation assistance
• Flexible schedule offers outstanding work/life balance – full time (4 or 5 days per week) or part time, it’s up to you.
• Robust benefits package includes excellent healthcare, malpractice, PTO, CME time and stipend, retirement, and more
If you want to maximize your earning potential and have the time to enjoy the rewards of your efforts, please contact Katie Moeller:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
New graduates (2021 and 2022) and experienced physicians encouraged to apply.
Assist with other slip preparation
Properly performs grossing techniques to ink and embed tissue ensuring complete representation of vital surgical margins and maintain proper orientation.
Prepares sections of human tissue for immediate examination using rapid tissue processing and frozen section technique to freeze, cut, mount and stain tissue specimen received from surgery.
Use automated equipment and instruments including microscopes, microtomes and other lab equipment.
Examine slides under microscope to ensure tissue preparation meets laboratory requirements.
Performs Quality Assurance testing as specified in the Laboratory Procedures.
Documents daily equipment maintenance and temperature checks.
Clean and sterilize instruments.
Other duties as assigned
Ability to be a solo Histotech in a clinic environment as needed
Preferred: American Society of Mohs Histology member, with proven continuing education
February 16, 2021
Sandys, Bermuda MA 03
Urgently looking to recruit one dermatologist to Bermuda with stamina to perform 7 1/2 hr/d, 15 min/visit, 30 pt/d, Mon – Fri 8am- 5pm head to toe skin cancer screening exams/general dermatology in Bermuda.Lasers, Botox, and will teach Mohs & repairs on weekends to successful/interested applicants.
Prefer 6+ years skin cancer screenings experience, female, available / 45+ Newly retired.
Please email CV to:
Dr Daly, D.O.
Head-to-toe skin exams
Stamina 30 each day
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Mohs + Repairs, Saturdays & Sundays 11am start.
October 7, 2020
MOHS Dermatologist – Join an Established Practice
P.O. Box 6002
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Truyu Aesthetic Center, a part of Altru Health System, is seeking a Mohs Dermatologist for an established practice.-70% Mohs/ 30% General
-Work in a state-of-the-art medical dermatology center, with a 4,500 square foot surgical suite addition completed in 2019
-Walk into a full book of patients with a wide range of interesting general dermatology cases
-Work with a team of dermatologists, nurse practitioners and plastic surgeons
-UVB light therapy
-XTRAC excimer laser treatments
-Variety of cosmetic lasers including Nd:yag, Alexandrite, Diode, Erbuim, Fractional and IPL
-No call (In basket into our EPIC electronic medical records system)
-Highly competitive compensation, reviewed annually with industry specific dataBENEFITS
When you join Altru Health System, you will join over 3,850 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 130 years.Altru offers:
Competitive salary package, including comprehensive benefits, relocation and immigration allowance, and generous vacation and CME time off
Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
Research and academic opportunities
Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
Excellent referral base from Altru primary care clinics
No partnership buy-in costs
New, state-of-the-art hospital scheduled to open in 2022ABOUT TRUYU AESTHETICS CENTER
Truyu Aesthetic Center is the area’s only comprehensive aesthetic center, offering a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures, services and products to care for the entire body. All services are provided under the direction of Altru Health System medically trained providers, meaning our guests receive unparalleled care and expertise. Truyu Aesthetic Center boasts a private surgical suite with expert care in dermatology, cosmetic surgery and an array of aesthetic services.Truyu recently completed a two-level expansion and renovation project that will enhance the dermatology, surgical and cosmetic services currently offered. The project included:4,500 square foot expansion
State of the art procedure rooms
Cosmetic consultation room
Additional exam rooms
Surgical patient lobby
Laboratory for Mohs Micrographic SurgeryABOUT ALTRU HEALTH SYSTEM
Altru Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with Altru crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Altru’s providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients.Altru Family Medicine Residency offers teaching opportunities for residents and fellows in family practice, obstetrics, and sports medicine. Also located in Grand Forks, the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers research and teaching opportunities for medical students and general surgery residents.
Accreditation, Awards and Recognition:
2019 US News & World Report: #1 Hospital in North Dakota & Best in Red River Valley
Altru Health System Receives Level II Verification from the American College of Surgeons
2019 CHIME HealthCare’s Most Wired, Certified Level 9
2019 Best Place to Work by Prairie Business Magazine
The Joint Commission, Gold Seal of Approval® for Hospital and Home Care Accreditation
Perinatal Care Certification from The Joint Commission, 2018
Blue Distinction Centers+®
Knee and Hip Replacement
Pathology and Laboratory Services, Accreditation from College of American Pathologists
Donor and Transfusion/Tissue Services, AABB Accreditation
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities International (CARF)
ALTRU’S BOLD NEW ERA
As a regional-owned health system, Altru has provided outstanding healthcare for over 130 years. Our bold new era ,of care is our plan for the next 130 years and is our commitment to our region’s physical and economic health. This bold new era positions us as a medical destination, providing an economic boost that attracts new business and families looking for a vibrant place to call home. It also enables Altru to expand efforts in population health and engage with residents throughout their lives to keep them well.
By combining world-class facilities, technology and a new approach to patient care, we are meeting our patients’ changing needs and expectations and securing our region’s healthcare future for generations to come.
Grand Forks is a community of more than 55,000 residents located on the border of North Dakota and Minnesota. Low housing prices and income taxes, low crime rates and modest healthcare costs make it one of the safest and most affordable places to live, with cultural attractions including the North Dakota Museum of Art, Greater Grand Forks Symphony Orchestra, and Empire Arts Center. The north-flowing Red River and the 2,200-acre Greater Grand Forks Greenway provide year-round outdoor recreation in the heart of our community.
Grand Forks is home to the University of North Dakota (UND),a flagship liberal arts university and research college. UND houses a medical school, a law school, aerospace school, entrepreneurial program and many other experiential learning programs for a diverse and challenging educational experience.
Here are the top 5 reasons Grand Forks is a cooler place to call home:
Our tight-knit community is the #1 reasons U.S. News ranks North Dakota as the state offering the best quality of life.
With one of the best commute times in the U.S., our “rush hour” is measured in minutes – not hours.
Our public and private educational systems are some of the best in the country. Whether you’re 5 or 55, we provide outstanding educational opportunities for students of all ages and needs.
With a consistently low unemployment rate (<3%), Grand Forks is a hub for engineering, aerospace, energy, agriculture and healthcare.
Whether you call it a big small town or small big town, Grand Forks has at least one of everything – including all four seasons.
August 12, 2020
Histotechnician – Mohs
Chesterfield, MO 63017
We are a private Mohs surgery practice searching for a full-time Lab Assistant/Histotech in Chesterfield, MO. This opportunity is a great chance to work with the former President of the American Academy of Dermatology/AADA, Dr. George Hruza! The Histotech is responsible for instrument sterilization, quality control, surgical prep, slide prep, and cutting, staining and preparing tissue samples. They are also responsible for prioritizing testing procedures and completing those procedures in an accurate and timely manner and maintaining proper accurate records of all tests done in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulations.To Apply, please follow these two steps:
1) Please go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/UNI1072USKIN/ and create an applicant profile. The quick and easy process will allow to apply for any open positions and keep you in our database for all future openings. Once you create your applicant profile, you’ll then be able to apply for this (and other) positions.
2) For all applicants, we are asking you to take this quick 10-12 minute survey. You can access the survey here, https://www.cultureindex.com/c/038M15BXcm. Due to our emphasis on excellence and growth, we will be using an online survey tool to help in our recruiting efforts. This tool is called “Culture Index Survey.” The Culture Index Survey is just that – it’s a survey and not a test: no passing or failing. The purpose of this exercise is to help us understand how we can work together at a more efficient level strategically in the clinic, and to help us recruit in the most efficient and productive manner. The survey will only take around 10-12 minutes to complete.
RESPONSIBILITIES – Histotech:
– Receives and organizes incoming specimens.
– Assist with other slip preparation
– Properly performs grossing techniques to ink and embed tissue ensuring complete representation of vital surgical margins and maintain proper orientation.
– Prepares sections of human tissue for immediate examination using rapid tissue processing and frozen section technique to freeze, cut, mount and stain tissue specimen received from surgery.
– Use automated equipment and instruments including microscopes, microtomes and other lab equipment.
– Examine slides under microscope to ensure tissue preparation meets laboratory requirements.
– Performs Quality Assurance testing as specified in the Laboratory Procedures.
– Documents daily equipment maintenance and temperature checks.
– Clean and sterilize instruments.
– Other duties as assigned.
– 2+ years’ experience as a lab assistant, working for a dermatology clinic/lab
– Ability to be a solo Histotech in a clinic environment as needed
– Associate’s degree in a related field or on-the-job training
– Preferred: American Society of Mohs Histology member, with proven continuing educationWork Schedule:
– 40 hours per week
– When the clinic may be slow, other duties may be assigned.
– Typical working days could be Monday-Friday with normal business hours. You’ll have a set schedule.
– Will partner with another Histotech to help with processing specimens and paperwork.What we offer:
– Benefits (health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability (for full-time employees), 401k (for part-time and full-time employees)
– PTO and 9 paid holidays
– Ability to work with the outgoing President of the American Academy of Dermatology/AADA, Dr. George Hruza
– Employee discounts on cosmetic procedures and products
August 5, 2020