MOHS Technician/Histology Technician
Anderson, SC 29621
Full time Histotech/MOHS tech position available in a busy dermatology office in Anderson, South Carolina. Certification is preferred, but not required. Monday – Thursday. Full benefit package available.
Paid time off
Full Time MOHS Surgeon Position Available in the Outer Philadelphia Area!
Long Island City, New York 11101
About Schweiger Dermatology:
• The fastest growing dermatology group practice in the Northeast, with over 50 offices and over 150 healthcare providers in NJ, NY, and PA
• Provides medical and cosmetic dermatology services to over 500,000 patients annually
• Under the supervision of CMO and practicing dermatologist, Dr. Eric Schweiger, SDG offices are comprised of board-certified dermatologists, certified physician assistants, board certified nurse practitioners, plastic surgeons, and licensed estheticians
• Fully committed to providing excellent, comprehensive dermatologic care to patients of all ages in all the communities where we exist
• Offers the latest advances in medical and cosmetic dermatological care, utilizing the most effective treatment methods and state-of-the-art technology
• Highly competitive compensation model
• Comprehensive health benefits, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts
• Experienced corporate and support staff
• Access to internal network of best in class dermatologists
• Beautifully renovated, clean offices
• Autonomy in your work
• Access to latest laser technology
• Enhanced insurance reimbursement
• Customized mentoring and marketing designed to support the growth of your practice
• Flexible schedules, full/part-time
• Quality of life
Please contact us for more information.
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Virginia Dermatology and Skin Surgery Center is a comprehensive dermatology practice specializing in Mohs Micrographic Surgery. We are currently seeking a Mohs Surgeon to join our group. This is a great opportunity to become part of a team committed to providing the best dermatological care in a welcoming and engaging environment. We are a successful private practice with 3 locations throughout the DC Metropolitan Area.
Our core values are:
– Comprehensive Service
– Clinical Excellence
– Compassionate Care
– Being Technologically Advance
We offer an attractive base salary and benefits package. Please visit out web site (www.vadermsurgery.com) to learn more about our group and our culture.
Staunton, VA 24401
Shenandoah Dermatology, located in the Charlottesville area of Virginia, is looking for a Mohs surgeon who is also board certified in dermatology. Join our 3 dermatologists and 2 PAs in our rapidly growing medical/surgical/cosmetics dermatology practice.
Although we are less than 4 years old, we are experiencing explosive growth. We currently must refer out all of our Mohs cases (currently 70 cases a month but projected to be close to 100 cases a month by Spring 2020) so we need you to care for these patients right here in our practice!
Enjoy the option of living in “Mr. Jefferson’s Town” of Charlottesville, or anywhere in the Shenandoah Valley, while working in our 3 offices located close to Charlottesville, surrounded by the stunningly beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes a large signing bonus, generous CME allowance, AAD membership, malpractice insurance, paid vacation, health insurance and participation in a retirement package. Partnership track is available.
Charlottesville offers outstanding schools and a superb quality of life. Home to UVA, Charlottesville has been recognized by livability.com as the “5th Best Place to Live in America” and by “The World Happiness Report” as the “3rd Happiest City in America.”